- Caffeine starts working around 20 – 30 minutes after drinking coffee. Do not expect caffeine to kick in immediately. Just wait.
- Caffeine works for 2 – 3 hours. If you need a longer boost, drink 2 shots of espresso every 2 hours. It’s more effective than 2 large cups.
- Coffee in small amounts stimulates and improves our efficiency.
- If you feel exhausted take a quick nap. First, drink strong coffee and then take a nap for 20 minutes. After this time, caffeine will kick in and you will not be able to sleep. An excellent trick for drivers.
- 3 cups of coffee a day have no negative impact on your health. Especially, if you drink a natural, organic coffee such as Superb Antioxidant Coffee from Living Good Coffee. This coffee is exquisite and very aromatic with rich, deep taste.
If you would like to check out our shop and our unique coffee, here’s the link: http://www.livinggoodcoffee.net/
If you would like to receive information about our promotions and contests, you can leave your details here: http://livinggoodcoffee.com/contact-us/